I am interested in artificial intelligence and mainly work on computer vision. I believe in AGIs and their ability to transform the human civilization – such should be our ultimate goal.
“Ho Kei” (with the space) is my first name and “Cheng” is my last name. “Rex” is the commonly used “english name” that is not part of my legal name.
- (Sep 2021) STCN is accepted to NeurIPS 2021.
- (July 2021) I am awarded the Chiang Chen Overseas Fellowship (USD 50,000). Thanks!
- (May 2021) In the YouTubeVOS 2021 challenge, STCN achieved 1st place accuracy in novel (unknown) classes and 2nd place in overall accuracy. Our solution is also fast and light.
- (March 2021) MiVOS is accepted to CVPR 2021.
- (March 2020) CascadePSP is accepted to CVPR 2020.